Saturday, June 8, 2013

Friday June 7th 2013

Yes, I am going back to work today.  Grant and I will do some cleanup on Russell Street and Mark wants another shed taken down.

We loaded up some wet carpeting and it took all the both of us had to get it on the little trailer. 

We had another piece that was just as heavy and we tried to cut it but didn’t have the right tools so we finally got it loaded and told Ms. Lorene that we would be back soon to tear her shed down.  She moved some of the stuff out of it and when we got back we tore down the the shed and got most of it loaded on the trailer, couldn’t get it all but then there is still next week…

P1010914

The trailer is sitting to the right and the place where the old shed was is in the center of the picture.  The trees, bushes etc on the left is why I am trying to get my chain saw started!  I told Ms. Lorene I would get them down for her.  Russell Street could use about a month of chain saw and hauling to make it look nice.

I did take a picture of Ms. Lorene but she didn’t want me to, in fact she didn’t know I took it but I am not going to post it because that wouldn’t be very nice of me to do something like that.

I mowed Russell Street this afternoon and I will have to tell you I am sore, back and derriere.  Way to much sitting on this mower.  It didn’t use to bother me but lately it sure does.

When I got home, Linda had gotten the NuWave cook top I ordered.  It is an induction cooktop and we thought we would try it to see if it works.  The utensils, or pans, have to be good conductors.  It did work good, after I put on my glasses and saw that it has a “start” buttonSmile.  It does heat up very fast and it can be controlled by increments of ten degrees.  Seems to work very good.

P1010917

Guess it doesn’t look like to much but it does work good and the frying pans work great. They are enamel coated and excellent non-stick pans.

Well, this was another day of back aches so I took some pain reliever, which works very well, and sat in the recliner and slept part of the evening.  We did watch a bunch of “Storage Wars” episodes.  They are usually pretty good.

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment