Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Saturday June 22nd 2013

I work in the office this afternoon.  Shouldn’t be to bad.  I am taking  the computer with me and my book for Wednesday night.  That should keep me busy for the rest of the day, after my chores.

The day went by really fast, I was surprised.  I got off work at 7PM on the dot!  We weren’t real busy but that is OK.  Doing the cleaning etc took quite awhile then the study and the computer pretty much took up the rests of the day.

P1010931

I think this is a cardinal.  I was kind of surprised to see one here in this kind of weather, I just figured they were a cold weather bird.  If you notice the tree it only has a couple of leaves.  I think the tree is dying.  It didn’t have many leaves last year and this year it has less.  It isn’t dead yet but some branches sure look sick!

We spent a quiet evening at home, not a lot going on so I guess I will  just say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment