Thursday, June 20, 2013

Monday June 17th 2013

I think I am getting worse!  Today is Thursday and I am just getting to the Blog again.  It isn’t that I’m to busy I just think I will do it later which usually comes a couple days later.

I know I didn’t work on Monday so now I just have to think of what we did.

I know that I ordered a tile saw from Amazon and it hasn’t come yet and it has been over a week.  I decided to check online and there was a place to contact them so I did and asked what the holdup was on the order.  They wrote back later and said that they didn’t have any in stock and weren’t sure when they would get any.  Would have been nice to know but I guess they figured it wasn’t important enough to send an email.

Now I remember, Linda took me to the China Buffet for lunch today because yesterday it was packed.  We had an excellent lunch.  It probably wasn’t real good for our diet though.

Our Lilly's are starting to bloom…

P1010932

Can’t remember the name, Linda does but they are pretty.

It is cloudy today and looks like rain.  This evening we found out that a lot of places around here got a lot of rain.  Some places over six inches of rain. I think we may have gotten about an inch, not sure though.

We didn’t do a lot today pretty much just stuck around home.  Guess I will sign off and say Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment