Monday, June 10, 2013

Sunday June 9th 2013

Well I am a little apprehensive about Sunday School today.  Last week wasn’t the greatest but we didn’t have our books so it was kind of hit and miss last week.

I was pleasantly surprised this week.  We had a nice class, about six in the class but they participated.  We had our books this week and they seemed to want to participate, had to ask some questions but they did an excellent job of participating.  Our curriculum is set for five weeks with five different parts in each lesson.  It is supposed to last about eleven weeks, give or take, that would be a quarter!  Well, our leader is kind of slow so we may not finish the book by the end of the quarter but that is OK, as long as we get what we are supposed to learn.  I am excited, the lessons are for beginners and I tell you, it isn’t easy!  We have verses we are supposed to memorize and that is not an easy task.  Sonny told me he was having a lot of trouble memorizing the versus to, glad it isn’t just me.

Linda made a big pot of chili on the NuWave cooktop.  It sure does work good and the pots that came with it are really heavy and work very well.  We don’t get near the heat from this as we do the stove top.  I am glad we ordered them, I think they will come in handy.

Church tonight was down again.  Pastor has good sermons on Sunday Night, wish people would come to the services!

Got a picture of a flower, well, a couple of pictures….

P1010912

Not sure if I planted these or not, don’t remember planting them, but they are pretty and I think this is the first year I have seen this kind.

Here is some of our Holly Hock…

P1010919

I think these are really pretty, I need to plant a lot more of them.  The dark spots in the two corners are the lens cover, it didn’t open all the way.  The camera takes a lot of abuse and sometimes it gets bent just enough to keep the lens cover from opening all the way.  I have to check and make sure it does open or I get a picture with dark places in it.

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment