Saturday, June 22, 2013

Friday June 21st 2013

Going to be another warm day. I will mow Russell Street today, again.  It grows pretty fast and gets looking ugly pretty fast.

Mark wants the truck back so he can go home at 1PM so I had to hustle to get back by one.  I was back about ten minutes until one so I think I did good.  I sharpened the blades on the mower and gave it a little try and it seemed to do OK.

I went home around 3PM.  It was hot but mowing wasn’t bad at all, I didn’t mind it.

When I got home I enjoyed the time with Linda for a little while then went out and mowed our lawn and Tommy’s lawn.  Beautiful day to work outside!

Linda fixed taco salad for supper and it was excellent. We are back on our diet again, been eating beans and taco salad was a nice deviation from the beansSmile

I’m not sure if I mentioned about the Seed Principle but I did a chapter that I am going to lead next Wednesday and it is something else.  Didn’t do a thing for my ego!  I put in the space by the edge.  Can’t think of what it is called, I know I will remember later…(margin).. anyway, I wrote “oh me”  a bunch of times because I know that it is telling me I’m not doing things like I should be doing!  Would be a good night to stay home and watch TV.  Not going to do that, I need to face my shortcomings.

We got a call from Bren and she wants to come to the Floto Family Reunion an sounds like Kim may come also.  We will see what happens here, I am really surprised!!! Pleasantly surprised!

I had no trouble at all going to sleep tonight, can’t say the same for Linda, I think she was up most of the night.  Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment