Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tuesday June 25th 2013

I guess I have made a little mistake in the postings, I have posted some before the others, or maybe it is the other way around, oh well, I am sorry but I do get things mixed up sometimes.

I went to work today and dumped the trash, sprayed Round Up and did a little weed whacking.  I worked until noon and then went home.  Grant and I will change days for mowing, he will mow tomorrow and I will mow Thursday.  We just changed days and it will make things easier for the both of us.  I won’t have to move the picnic tables as long as he gets it done.

This afternoon we went to Cape to Wal Mart and I picked up a couple of cards for my “Hot Spot”.  Can’t get them at Sikeston, they don’t sell them.

We also stopped at the airport to see about the seating arrangements for the airshow and we are OK. There is no special seating.  We bought tickets for Don and Cheryl after we bought ours but we are AOK!

I fixed some brown rice and Dinty Moore beef stew for supper.  It wasn’t bad at all.  Linda made rice pudding from the left over rice and wouldn’t you know, I ate way to much but boy it was good.

Tonight we took it easy and watched some TV.  I had a little problem with my eyes though, couldn’t keep them open for some reason.

Had a nice relaxing night.  Time to say Night Y”all….

No comments:

Post a Comment