Saturday, June 8, 2013

Thursday June 6th 2013

I think I may take today off but it is turning out to be a really nice day so I may go in just to see if there is anything I need to do.

Well, Grant’s girlfriend is leaving today so he is taking the morning off and I am going to do some more mowing.  Guess that will be OK, I like to mow and Mark said to do the easy parts which doesn’t include moving the picnic tables.  I kept mowing figuring Grant would be in shortly.  I think I got about half of it mowed so he doesn’t have a lot left to do.  I took the rest of the afternoon off.

I had to go to the social security office to get a net Medicare card and get a new spark plug for the chain saw.  I’ve been trying to get the saw started so I could trim some trees for Ms Lorene.  She is a sweet older lady that has a son that could do some of these things for him but doesn’t.

OK I did something here and I can’t get it back to the regular printing.  I am going to say Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment