Thursday, June 20, 2013

Wednesday June 19th 2013

Back to work today, I will mow the mobile home park.  That is a pretty good job, no picnic tables to move.  It is very nice this morning but I’m sure it is going to get very warm.

I was right, I dumped the trash and am already sweating.  Maybe after mowing I will spray a bottle of Round Up, then again maybe I won’t. 

Mowing went fine, didn’t have any problems.  I stop around 1PM for a drink and a little something to eat.  The mower is usually almost out of gas so I need to stop.

When I got done mowing it was almost 4PM so I think I will go home and forget the Round Up.  I will try to spray some tomorrow.

We have church tonight, and the lesson book is on the Seed Principle and it is very good.  It is getting into marriage relationships and tonight the class was hilarious, well, I thought it was.  Thought Linda and I were the only ones that had little problems. Miss Jean led the class tonight, Coyita was on vacations and next Wednesday I will try to lead the class because Coyita has to go to Jeff City for work.  It will be nice to have this class over even though it is good but doing two lessons a week is almost to much with doing a lesson everyday for Sunday School and trying to memorize some scripture.  I am definitely not good at memorizing!

Guess that is about all for today, I will be caught up with the blog though at least for today, tomorrow is a different story…..Night Y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment