Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sunday June 23rd 2013

It looks like kind of a nice day today, it will get warm I’m sure of that. 

I decided to call Miss Kay around 8AM this morning and see if she would like to go to church with us.  I was very surprised when she called back and said she would.   I told her we would pick her up in about forty five minutes and she said she was ready!

Kay is having a really bad day.  This is her son’s birthday and he died about 36 years ago in a skate board accident.  Her husband is also gone as are her parents so today wasn’t a happy day for her.

I guess she enjoyed church, she said, after I asked, that she would like to come back again.
We stopped at Subway and treated her for lunch.  We had a good visit.

This afternoon I was tired so I took a little nap, not sure it helped but maybe tonight I will be able to stay awake.

Church was good tonight. I think Pastor Randy’s sermons are almost better on Sunday Night, he is really relaxed.  He preached on John 3:3.  He kind of explained this statement was actually for the whole world, an explanation of salvation. Probably hard for a non believer to understand even though Nicodemus was a religious person and very knowledgeable about the things of God.  Good message.

We got some rain tonight.  I am not sure how much we got but it rained pretty hard for awhile.

We are taking it easy tonight and I know I will go to bed after the weather.  Guess that is kind of a habit.  I have already seen the weather and know what they are going to say but I stay up and watch it anyway…

Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment