Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Monday June 24th 2013

I am taking today off, we have a couple of things to do in town later. 

I let Linda sleep in and then we headed into town. I want to go to the Christian Book Store to look for a new Bible and I want to pick up a Bible for Nikki because she doesn’t seem to have one.  Nikki was saved in Sonny’s last Sunday School Class, what a day!!  We bought a Bible called “The Book”.  It is a lot like The New Living Translation which is what I bought for myself and Linda has one like it also.  The are a lot easier to understand.

We stopped at Aldi’s to pick up a few things and then headed home.

It is getting hot outside.  We don’t keep it real cool in here but it is comfortable because it keeps the humidity down.  It doesn’t take much for me to get chilly anyway.

We got to watch new new show last night “The Dome” and it wasn’t to bad, it makes you wonder what is going on for sure.

Not a lot more to say so I guess I will say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment