Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday June 20th 2013

Got up this morning and it was really nice out, I opened the house again for an hour or so.  It is going to get warm today.

I was right it got up around 95 today and it is humid!  I trimmed some trees, did some weed eating and dumped the trash.  Oh, sprayed some Round Up too.  I went home at noon. I figured it was hot enough to take the day off.

At home I didn’t do much of anythingSmile definitely to hot to do much outside.   Tomorrow I will be mowing and that will take most of the day I think.

I still have been looking at tile saws but haven’t bought one yet. 

This stupid computer is giving me fits.  I was going to shut it off and it decided it was time to up date.  I think I finally shut it off after about three hours then had to take the battery out to get it to quit whatever it was doing.  I will probably find out later if it still works on the internet.  I can’t get on Facebook and now I can’t get my mail!  When I get back on the internet I guess I will find out.  I will have to wait until tomorrow to get on the internet. 

I think I will look and see if I have a picture to put in here….

P1010932

I may have put this picture in here already, I can’t remember..

P1010912

Not sure what kind of flower this is but but they are really colorful.

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment