Saturday, June 1, 2013

Friday May 31st 2013

It is cloudy and it did rain last night.  Wonder if it will clear off today.

Grant and I are going to Russell Street again today.  We have a lot of cleanup to do.  One shed we tore down had carpeting in it and Grant suggested we roll the carpet up with some of the trash that is laying around.  That’s what we did!  Well, it rained and the carpet is soaked and weighs a ton, well maybe not that much, but enough we could just barely drag it so I knew we wouldn’t load it onto the trailer and for sure we wouldn’t be able to get it in the dumpster!

We took a couple of loads to the dumpster.  I got a picture of Grant man handling the shed, or parts of it…

P1010883

We did get a lot of it cleaned up.  I may have put this picture in the other day I can’t remember!

When we got back I got gas for the tractor and did a little mowing and I put the new steering arm on it, time to get rid of the wire tiesSmile

I went over and mowed Russell Street this afternoon.  Went pretty good.  I didn’t have my camera with me.  I met a lady over there, Ms Ledbetter.  Very nice lady.  I told her I would help get her shed torn down and a couple of trees cut down.  I think she is a widow and I’m sure she doesn’t have much in the way of possessions.  Very nice lady, Christian I think, and very nice to talk to.

I did get sprinkled on a couple of times today but not bad.

Not much going on at home, watch some TV if I can stay awake and then go to bed….Night Y’all.

PS  I haven’t been proof reading these so sorry about spelling errors and whatever else I may have written wrongSmile….

No comments:

Post a Comment