Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tuesday June 18th 2013

Well, I am going into work today, this morning is is really nice out, the sun is shining and it is cool.  I opened the house for awhile to let in some of the cool morning air.  Very nice, won’t stay that way long, it will get warm and humid.

At work I took the trailer over to Russell Street and picked up the rest of the branches I had cut.  I had a pretty good load, wasn’t sure I would get them all on one load but they packed down nicely.

I sprayed a couple bottles of Round Up after the branches and then went home early.  I was getting pretty hot so figured it was time to go home.

Today I cancelled the order for the tile saw.  Not sure when, or if, I would get it.  I will check and see if I can order another one.  I almost did  but thought I would check some more before ordering.

Linda fixed a pot of beans (without meat) which turned out very good.  Back on the diet again.  I am doing pretty good, sticking around 195, even after the outing at China Buffet!

Not much else happening today.  Took a picture of my “hotspot” and this is where I have to put it to get it to work!!!

P1010872

It is kind of funny, I took this picture awhile ago and the field back there is now about five feet tall!  Can’t believe how fast the corn grows here.  My Dad always said if it is knee high by the Fourth of July it is really doing good. Well, this is the middle of June and some fields you would get lost in and I think some are probably starting to tassel.  Probably by the first of August they will be picking the corn.  I was looking at the neighbors sweet corn and it has tassels and looks like it is starting to get ears. 

Well, we aren’t going to do anything tonight so guess I will just sign off for now, Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment