Monday, June 10, 2013

Saturday June 8th 2013

Looks like a nice day today, it isn’t raining so must be going to be a nice day.

We won’t be doing much today I have to work in the office this afternoon, should be a pretty good day.

Well, most things went pretty good, I took my computer in with me to give me a little something to play with.  My computer gives me problems sometimes.  Like Facebook, I can’t get on Facebook with this computer.  Not sure what the problem is but it won’t let me do anything on Facebook. It goes to the homepage and that is all it will do, I can’t look up anything and there are no posts.  Oh well, guess I will have to use my other computer.

Things were pretty slow today, picked up around quitting time though.  The last three campers came in right around 7PM maybe a little before. I had all the bookwork done and then had to change it.  Oh well, I was a little late getting home.

Linda’s rash isn’t getting any better, guess we will have to go see the doctor Monday and see if there is anything he can prescribe for her condition.

We are pretty much taking it easy tonight. Nothing on TV that is really good.  Terrible to have a couple hundred channels and nothing onSad smile what a bummer!

Time to say Night Y”all….

No comments:

Post a Comment