Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mon-Fri 10-14 2013

OK, I have done it again, I haven’t written a blog in a week now and I know I can’t remember what we did during that time.  Should have written the blog so I could read it and see if we had a good time or not!

I remember that I didn’t work Monday.  I have been trying to get into a schedule of doing my Bible reading and Sunday School lesson first thing in the morning.  I am heading the Sunday School Class and this lesson is HARD!  It is for beginners and I am having a really hard time doing each lesson.

Tuesday I went to work and Grant and I went to Russell Street to pick up the rest of the garbage and also a bunch of branches I had cut earlier or maybe last week.

After we got them Grant was ready to stop and take a shower, he has to work in the office this afternoon.  We would have gotten all the branches but we had to do some dumpster diving this morning and that took about an hour.  I had put a sledge hammer in a trash basket and it got thrown in the dumpster.  We did find it, it was clear at the bottom of the dumpster.

In the afternoon I sprayed Roundup.  I didn’t work to long, it is very hot today and my shoulders and back is hurting.

Didn’t do much at home, took a shower and sat around the rest of the afternoon. Well, the evening also….

Wednesday, I sprayed a bottle of Roundup before starting to mow the Mobile Home Park.  Even though the temperature was close to 100 degrees it was bad at all because the wind was blowing and I wasn’t doing any really hard work, just sitting on the lawn mower.

Thursday I took the day off, it is beautiful out!  The temperature is going to be back in the 80s and that is nice.

I think we went to town today, not sure what for but I think we did.  I think I let Linda off at McDonald’s to get her tablet loaded again and I walked over to Wal Mart and got a new batter in the watch I got from Cheryl.  I like the watch, it has a twist band and fits snug.  Works good unless the battery goes dead, then it is only right twice a day!

Friday, lets see, that was yesterday, I guess I went to work again.  I went over to Russell Street and mowed over there.  I also sprayed a  bottle of Roundup and it was time to get back to the campground, Mark needs the truck this afternoon. so in the afternoon I sprayed a bottle of Roundup and used the weed eater and got some weeds cut down and shoveled the mud out of the driveway.  Went home around 4:30PM.

Not a lot going on tonight, just sitting around  so I guess I will say Nigh Y’all for the whole week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment