Monday, April 15, 2013

Sunday April 14th 2013

Not as chilly this morning, supposed to be a very nice day, I can use a really nice day.  Spring, we get both here in Missouri, warm days and cold days.  They say on the news not to plant flowers etc because it is supposed to frost again towards the end of the week.  I don’t think I will plant a garden this year, maybe a few flowers.

Went to church at Morehouse today, got a picture of the quartet…

P1010784

From right to left is Coyita, Randy, John and me.  John turned in his resignation Wednesday night and I’m not real sure what is going to happen to the quartet.  Hopefully someone will want to step up and join us.

I got to take a nap this afternoon! 

I went to North Acres tonight to church.  Omalene and J.W. were there and she was practicing a special and they asked me to help in the choir.  Sounds good to me, The song was pretty good but I think we all could have used more practice.  Omalene did a good job on the song even though she had a sore throat.

Didn’t do much tonight, watched a little TV and I got to go to be early, well, wasn’t really early but seemed good since I got the nap this afternoon.  Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment