Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wednesday April 24th 2012

Well, today Sparky goes to the vet and Linda doesn’t want to get up to go with us.  Sparky like to go and really gets hyper in the vets office but he really does good.  He got his shots without any problem or complaints. He is a pretty good little (fat) dog.  They thought that his coat really looked nice.  I give him a teaspoon of olive oil every day, wonder if it is helping?

We had some egg substitute and I wanted to try making an omelet. I made veggies and eggs yesterday that wasn’t to bad so today I’m trying an omelet.  Well, they don’t cook right for an omelet and I should have used the ceramic pan, the Teflon pan sticks so they ended up scrambled.  Linda put some jalapeno cheese in with it and it was actually good and tasted a lot like eggs!

I tried to take a nap this afternoon but Sparky wouldn’t let me so we spent some time outside and then I sat in my recliner and took a little nap. 

There is church tonight and I need to eat a little something so along with the beans I made some broccoli and mixed veggies.  Actually it was very good.

Church was good tonight, very few people come on Wednesday night, I think there were nine adults, probably more kids than adults.

Guess that is about all for today, back to work tomorrow if it is nice so I will say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment