Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tuesday April 2nd 2013

It is very cool this morning but what a sunrise!!

P1010773

I keep thinking of all the things I need to do and now I need to find the time to do them.  We are thinking of getting our passports or maybe just the card to get us back and forth to Mexico and Canada.  We don’t plan on going anywhere on a cruise or anything but it still may be a good idea to get the passport.

Work went well today, I finished mulching the trees, picked up branches and then starting hauling away some wood that the electric company made, actually the cut down some trees and cut them up.  Didn’t get that done. 

Our friend Jim is in the hospital, what a runaround he gets from the VA!  He went to Marion IL to get an appointment for a defibulator (sp?) and the put him in an ambulance and sent him to hospital near St Louis and then they put him back in an ambulance and sent him to Poplar Bluff and that is where they kept him.  He doesn’t have high blood pressure but when he stands his blood pressure goes way down.  The doctors say they don’t have a lot of this and they don’t have much to use to correct it. Now I wonder what they are going to do???

Not a lot going on today, just work and when I got home we had supper and I took a shower and relaxed the rest of the evening.

Guess it is time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment