Monday, April 22, 2013

Sunday April 21st 2013

Church this morning at Morehouse.  The Choir sang a special and today will be the last time that John will be directing the choir.  Going to miss him.

Sunday School was also very good, we had a pretty good discussion going on and it pretty well took up the whole Sunday School hour.

After I got home I baked some chicken and made some veggies and we had a salad to go along with it…

P1010795

This was a very tasty dinner but still isn’t fried chicken and deep fried Okra!

Got to take a nap this afternoon.

Church tonight was just singing.  The quartet took requests and we led the singing.  I had a great time, not sure it was the greatest singing but we were praising the Lord and having a great time.

We had a little thing after church for John and Pam.  Not many people there but it was a little send off.  I think he may be going to East Prairie to Pastor there.  Will probably find out in a couple of days…

P1010796

Had a good time tonight and then time to go back home.  It is also time to catch up on my blog. 

Not sure if I will be going back to work in the morning or not. I think I will probably go in at least for the morning to get a few things caught up.

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment