Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tuesday April 9th 2013

P1010780

Sunrise!!!  Actually the picture looks better than the sunrise!  This was just a very small part of the sunrise, I used the telephoto to get it to look like this!

It is going to be a beautiful day, it is already nice and warm and should get up into the 70s.  Actually it made it to about 82 and was windy.

We are still on the diet and it consists mostly of raw veggies and salad and fruit.  I am still losing weight but I’m pretty sure that will come to a halt pretty soon and then I should start losing again, if I can keep this up.  It sure isn’t like pizza and pasta and hamburgers!  I get full eating this but it sure isn’t satisfying.

Let me see now, at work I sprayed Roundup and did a lot of little odd jobs and around 3PM decided I was tired and went on home.  There are still things I could do but my back hurts and so do my feet.  Time to take a break.

I didn’t do much at home either, went outside with Sparky and enjoyed the nice weather.

We had the same things for supper tonight and without salt and dressing for the salad I had a hard time finishing my supper but I didn’t get hungry the rest of the night!  Guess I shouldn’t say I didn’t get hungry, I managed

to resist chowing down on everything I could find.

Well, I really feel tired tonight but I didn’t go to sleep before bedtime!  That is something for me….Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment