Saturday, April 20, 2013

Thursday April 13th 2013

I decided to go in to work today, it is cloudy but it isn’t raining.  Hopefully I will make it the whole day.  I was going to add a picture of Russell Street that I took the other day…

P1010787

This is the South end of Russell Street and where I am starting to mow is five lots all together.  I was going to take a picture from the North end but forgot when I was finished.  Maybe next week.

I am mowing the RV Park today and it is a pretty good day for mowing.  The wind is blowing and it is getting warm but I kept my sweat shirt on all day.  There are nine sites that are back in and the last ones I do.  I really don’t like mowing them, moving picnic tables in this area because there isn’t much of a place to move them.

I was tired by the time I finished mowing and I was ready to go home. 
 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

We are running low on our salad stuff, have to go to town tomorrow and pick up a few things.

I seem to be making mistakes to I think it is time to say Night Y’all…                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment