Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Monday April 1st 2013

It is cool this morning but the sun is shining.  May turn out to be a nice day, sure hope so.  This is my first day back to work.

First thing I did at work was to dump trash and pick up the trash.  I spent two hours picking up paper etc. and ended up with four five gallon buckets of paper trash.  Didn’t get it all.

After picking up trash I sprayed Roundup around the trees and different places, so by the time I finished that it was time for lunch.

After lunch I mulched trees, didn’t get them all done but got a good start on it….

P1010769

This is one of the trees before I started and here is a picture after…

P1010771

This really was an excellent day to work outside, cool with a breeze.  I didn’t get all the trees done but got a lot of them done.  The campers were coming in and made it really hard to mulch the ones around the driveway.  When I left, Bits had the driveway pretty full and they were coming in steady.

Linda made egg salad sandwiches for supper, hit the spot!  I took some pain medicine, thought I may be a little sore, I do feel pretty good now though.

We took it easy tonight and I baked some chocolate chip cookies (for a little snack) and then we went to bed, I was pretty tired!  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment