Monday, April 15, 2013

Saturday April 13th 2013

We don’t have anything planned for today, just chill out I guess.

I have been messing around here, picking up some things and putting them away and I used the vacuum cleaner.  Sparky is scared of it.

My DVD player came and I got to try it out.  I can’t remember when it came but it sure works good on my little Acer but not on the Chrome.  The Chrome is really different, it always needs  a driver and to go to the Chrome Web Store.  Not sure what I’m supposed to find there, haven’t found anything that looks like drivers, whatever that is.  The Chrome works great for internet but sure leaves some things open that I can’t do.  I need something to write my blog on and I can’t find anything that will work on the Chrome machine and I can’t download any pictures on it without first downloading them on another computer then transferring the file to the Chrome machine.  Kind of defeats the purpose but hopefully Google will come out with some apps that will work on it.

Linda and I have been dieting and the hunger for food is getting pretty strong so we fixed chicken, baked, and salad.  Still didn’t do the trick so tonight she made chili and put ground pork in it.  It didn’t taste to bad but hamburger sure tastes a lot better.  Supper was good and we are pretty well satisfied.

Later tonight I mixed some fruit in a bowl.  Strawberries, blueberries and a banana.  I put a peach in mine and it was really good.  Didn’t put any sugar in it or anything!

Well, not a lot going on tonight either, a little TV etc. and then to bed…. Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment