Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tuesday April 23rd 2013

Boy it is cool and windy!  It is cloudy and supposed to rain so I’m not working today or tomorrow.

I went into town this morning with Sparky.  I wanted to look around at Lowe’s and Wal Mart.  I also went to check see what was on at the theater. There are a couple of good movies on but we probably won’t go.  I would like to rent a couple of movies and I am wondering about the Red Box that you can rent movies at and I’m not sure if there is one in Sikeston or not, I don’t remember seeing one.

I also stopped at Aldi’s and picked up a few things for our diet.  It seems strange that I’ve gotten used to eating a small bowl of beans and a salad or some vegetables and am pretty well satisfied, still crave the good stuff though!

P1010802

This was pretty much all we saw of the sun today.  It was not a real nice day but then the days can’t all be perfect.

We didn’t do much today, just tried to stay warm.  I made an appointment for Sparky at the vets tomorrow for all his shots and I made an appointment for myself at the dentist to get a crown glued back on, lost it in Texas.

Well, we are just taking it easy today and burrowing in.  I can’t hardly believe it, I have the temperature up to seventy five in here and I’m still chilly, wonder if that is a sign of old age???

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment