Saturday, April 13, 2013

Friday April 12th 2013

Beautiful morning, it is chilly, had a little frost on the ground!

I went on into work today and after getting a few things done I started mowing.  Got the regular mower back and it is really good. A lot better than the old one.  I got the whole RV Park mowed and my back is hurting but nothing like with the old tractor.

Got home and mowed our lawn.  It really grows fast in the Spring.  Looks much better with the weeds mowed.

Had another diet supper tonight…

P1010781

I had to start using dressing on my salads, just couldn’t hardly eat any more just plain or with vinegar and oil.  I also have my little bowl of beans.  I get really full but I sure do crave sweets at night.  I can be stuffed and still crave sweets. 

I am really tired tonight so I am going to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment