Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wednesday April 17th 2013

I am going to work again today and will mow Russell Street.  This will be the first time this year…

P1010787

This is Russell Street and right here are five empty lots.  If I counted right there are eight on this side of the street and on the other side I think there are probably six with an abandoned mobile home.  The abandoned mobile home is the arm pit of Russell Street, the place was condemned by the city.  The people seemed nice but the place looks like a picture of “trailer trash”!  It  will take us a couple of days just to clean up the trash around it and in the field behind it.  Something to look forward to.  The trees really need to be trimmed and some cut down.  Actually it will take a long time to get the trees done and back at the mobile home park there are a bunch of trees that need to be taken down.  Lots of work sometime in the future.

My back was hurting by the time I was done but figure I will be OK.

When I got back I did a few odd jobs and got ready to go home.  Mark asked if I was in a hurry and I wasn’t so we went to check out Bitsy’s Ranch.  Nice place, they are doing a lot of work.  I got a couple of pictures of her new barn…

P1010789

P1010791

They are putting down gravel in the second picture.  I think they are really fixing up the place nicely!

Got home and we had supper….beans…..Linda fixed a pot of navy and pinto beans with no meat!  Tasted pretty good.  I am amazed that I can eat a small bowl of beans and a small salad and be satisfied.  I was full.  I figure we will have some fruit later.

Went to church at Morehouse and they are getting ready to change things a little bit here.  On Sunday starting in June they are going to change classes and I will be teaching one for new or young Christians.  I volunteered last year to do this and I’m looking forward to it.

I didn’t get much out of TV tonight, couldn’t stay awake.  I don’t think there was to much on anyway. 

We were going to have some fruit but it really didn’t taste good so we threw that out and went without anything for a snack.  I don’t think it hurt us though.

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment