Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Monday April 22nd 2013

Looks like a beautiful day today, nice this morning, not to cool but still cool.

P1010798

This is a Robin’s nest on our front porch light.  She really doesn’t like me walking around here during the day and she does a lot of scolding when I’m out there, she hasn’t attacked me or Sparky yet though.

Well, I’m going into work today, I’m sure the garbage will have to be dumped and some cleanup.  I think I will be able to keep busy for a few hours.

I was right, there were a few spots I needed to mow and I sprayed a lot of Roundup and then did some weed whacking.  The day went pretty fast and by 2:30 I was ready to go home.  My back is hurting so it is time.

I took a shower when I got home and relaxed.  I hadn’t eaten much today and was starting to get tired so Linda fixed a salad and I cut up a chicken breast to add to it and I also had a bowl of beans. 

P1010799

I also got a picture of Sparky and I relaxing…

P1010800

I think I may have fallen asleep in the chairSmile.

For a snack later I made some fresh fruit kind of like an ambrosia salad with out any sweet stuff in it except sweetened coconut.  It was good!  Linda kind of wonders about my concoctions sometimes but usually they turn out pretty good!

It is time to go to bed and I think I may sleep good tonight, I’m tired… Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment