Sunday, April 7, 2013

Friday April 5th 2013

The sun is shining this morning and it is a little cool but not like the past few mornings for sure.  I think it is supposed to get kind of warm today, sure hope so.

I took the cover off the camper…

P1010774

I didn’t actually do this this morning but I couldn’t get the picture downloaded on the computer. It wasn’t hard getting it off but getting it rolled up was another story.  I have a bag for it but it sure won’t fit the way I have it rolled up!

Well, work went pretty well but I had to use the old lawn mower and it sure doesn’t ride like the newer one.  By this afternoon my back really hurt.  I had to keep getting off the tractor and stretching and walking around.  I was really glad when it was time to go home.

I mowed our lawn when we got home.  It wasn’t real bad but the weeds are really thick.  Looks a lot better now though.  I like my mower a lot better than the old one at work.

A little TV tonight and then to bedSmile  Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment