Monday, April 8, 2013

Saturday April 6th 2013

Got a few things to do today, want to take the camper in and get it inspected.  Need to get the license also but will have to wait until we go to New Madrid sometime next week.

I stopped at the campground and helped a couple get their slide out back in.  We tried it on Friday and couldn’t get it so he had a guy come out and take the gear off that was broken.  They tried to slide it in before I got there and they couldn’t get it.  We could get it a little bit at a time but took awhile to get it all the way in and even then the bottom was out about three inches and the top was all the way in.  They were going to leave it like that which would be OK.  They have to take it home and let the manufacturer fix it.

After I left there I went to the place to get it inspected and they said I couldn’t get it done, they were way to far behind. OK, I went to Raben and they said I need the thing I got in the mail but that was for the license, they still needed it but they did the inspection anyway.  Didn’t take long to inspect it and didn’t cost much $12.  Now to get back home and pick up Linda and go back to Wal Mart.

We are going to start a diet on Monday and we need a lot of green stuff.  Hope it isn’t to hard to stick to.  We will see starting Monday

We didn’t do a lot the rest of the day, The weather is great and nice to be outside.  It didn’t take long to cool off though when the sun started going down…

P1010775

Yes, another beautiful sunset…

Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment