Friday, April 5, 2013

Thursday April 4th 2013

Another very cool and cloudy morning! Not sure if it will warm up today or not, the wind is blowing out of the North at a pretty good clip so I am bundling up and getting ready for a really cool day of mowing.

After dumping the trash I started mowing and it went pretty good for awhile.  Made it until 11:30 and the mower broke, lost a pulley and it won’t cut the grass anymore.  I found the pulley laying on the ground and I couldn’t figure out where it went but I knew that it wouldn’t mow anymore!

Mark looked at it and figure out where it came from and a few calls later found out for sure it was broken!  They have to get a new pulley and a new belt.  I was going to use the little mower but couldn’t get it started then Linda called and said Jim was being released from the hospital and we said that we would pick him up and bring him home so I took the rest of the day off.

The trip to Poplar Bluff went very well and after we finally found Jim we headed home.  Well, while we were there I tried to get a VA ID card.  They don’t have them there so after a few calls I found out that maybe in Cape I can get one.

I have a picture I want to post but I can’t get it downloaded on Picasa for some reason, I will try it again…well, guess I will have to do it later.  I was busy this morning but will put it in tomorrow I guess.

Linda and I fixed some rice crispy treats tonight only we used cheerios instead. They are pretty good, maybe not as good as rice crispy treats but maybe healthierSmile….

Well, time to say Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment