Monday, April 1, 2013

Sunday March 31st 2013

Well it is Sunday and I am going to church at Morehouse.  Linda still isn’t feeling up to doing much.

This is Easter Sunday, celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus.  Had a really good service.  I even sang in the  choir, not real sure I should have but John wanted me up there.  I had to explain to John later that I need the notes to sing my part so tonight he let me use the song book.

I am having trouble with my Live Writer.  Not big trouble but trouble, could be the computer or maybe the operator, not real sure.

We had tacos for lunch.  Left overs from Texas but still very good.

It turned out to be a very nice day, the sun is shining and it got around 65 degrees, forecast is still for cold tomorrow and the next few days.

Relaxed this afternoon and went to church tonight.  I think Randy finished his sermon from this morning.  It was good.

John asked if we could sing a quartet song next Sunday, sounds like a great idea to me!  We are going to sing “He Touched Me”.  I like that song.  I will have to practice a little.  Never sang this one in a quartet.

Linda has her programs tonight, nothing much for me so I guess I will say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment