Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tuesday April 16th 2013

Well, it looks like rain today, it is a little chilly but not to bad.  Going to change though towards the end of the week, it is supposed to get cold again for a few days.

Not sure if I have to work today or not, especially if it rains.  I am going in anyway.  Yes, I am working today, it is cloudy but not raining and the mobile home park needs mowing.  I forgot my sun screen so I am wearing my sweat shirt all day, a little warm but better than burning.

Got a picture of Bud this morning.  Not sure what it is about these chairs, must be comfortable…

P1010786

For a big dog he sure looks comfortable.  Sometimes he has a hard time getting out of the chair.

Work  went pretty good today, my back starts hurting after a few hours of riding on the mower but it sure is a lot better than pushing a mower.  I couldn’t do that for very long.

I got home around 5PM and we had chili for supper.  We also had a salad then later on we had some fresh fruit.  We have been on this for about two weeks not and I think I have lost about two weeksSmile

Not much going on tonight, a little TV then to bed.  I think I will sleep good tonight….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment