Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wednesday July 4th 2012

July 4th 2012 is another hot day!  To be expected.  It is summer and I think it is hot all over the US!

Linda keeps asking what I want to do, well, I don’t really want to do much of anything!  To hot to go out and I really don’t want to be on the road. I think the best place is just here at home and keeping cool.  Our air conditioner really works well.

I downloaded a game on the computer and played that most of the afternoon and we decided to have pizza for supper.  Now I’m not about to start up the oven to cook a pizza so I cooked it on the grill and it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself…

112_3972

It got hot and nice and brown and had a slight smoke taste, probably from the grease left on the grates and burners!

Got a picture of our Vinca’s.  The plant in with them is supposed to be English something or other.

112_3969

The English “whatever it is” looks like a Maple tree sapling.   Maybe next year they will bloom.

Calling it a day for sure…Night Yall…

No comments:

Post a Comment