Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tuesday July 24th 2012

Well, probably won’t have to much to write today.  I will go to work later and probably won’t stay to long, it is supposed to get very warm today.

Went into work at 9AM and it was already warm.  I sprayed Roundup for a few hours, dumped trash, mowed a little section where we moved a tree and blew the rocks off the driveway.  I left work at noon.  This afternoon would be way to warm to work outside.

I took a nap when I got home, couldn’t stay awake in my recliner.  Didn’t feel real good after the nap but I imagine I will wake up later.

We didn’t do much of anything this afternoon, lounged and stared at the TV!

Guess that is about all for today, very boring huh?  Night Y’all…..

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are not working in the afternoon heat.

    Hope Linda is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete