Monday, July 9, 2012

Saturday July 7th 2012

I think we may go into town today to the Farmer’s Market.  I know my garden isn’t doing much of anything so we will probably buy some tomatoes there.

We got in kind of early, for us, and looked around.  I was surprised at the price of their vegetables! Tomatoes are $2 a pound.  They look really good but kind of expensive.  Linda picked out a large tomato that would be perfect for bacon and tomato sandwiches.  She picked up a few more things like some jelly and a mustard spread.

Well, I fixed the bacon on the grill and I did get a picture…112_3977

Smile  This is the grill!  This is how I fixed the spaghetti too!

Well, we enjoyed the bacon and tomato sandwiches but the tomato didn’t really taste as good as a homegrown tomato and he said that it was home grown!  Oh well, it was still pretty good.

We took it easy the rest of the day because it is just to hot to do much of anything else.

Got a picture of the cotton field across the street and the irrigation running.

112_3979

Wow!  That picture is terrible!

112_3976

Well this picture isn’t blurry but the irrigation either isn’t running here or you just can’t see it.

OK time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment