Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tuesday July 3rd 2012

Well, it isn’t quite so hot today but I imagine it will warm up!

We don’t have anything planned for today.  Linda’s back is starting to get a little better now even though she says it still hurts especially when she turns the wrong way, so I told her not to turn the wrong waySmile!

I used Daniel’s weed eater today and did just a little weed eating.  I’ve been pulling grass by hand so I already had some of it done.

We went into town and, of course, Wal Mart.  Got a few things and then I stopped at Lowe’s for a couple of little items.  By the time we leave for Texas I should have the pump house insulated so well that it shouldn’t even freeze if the power goes out and is below freezing for a few days.  I sure hope that it doesn’t freeze!  To much work to change that pump again. I sure like it though and the big tank that I put on really makes a big difference on how often the pump runs. 

Got another picture of Sparky, I think he thinks the rocker is his.  He uses it about as much as I do…

112_3968

He has gotten used to laying on the foot rest when I have it up or between my legs on the foot rest.

Linda called Rick last night, her cousin, to check and see how they were doing and how Aunt Virgie  was doing also.  They are doing pretty good, getting older like most of us.  Aunt Virgie is also doing pretty good.  Not getting around very well but her birthday is Sunday and she will be 92.  We would like to go see her on her birthday but don’t think that is going to happen.  Very long drive for one or two days.

Here are some of our “wild flowers”  that I didn’t plant…

112_3965

112_3966

'The pink flower is beautiful but only last two or three days.  They only bloom one at a time though so that makes them last about a week!  Nice.

Guess that is about all for today  Night Y’all……

1 comment:

  1. Flowers are so pretty.

    Sparky is just trying to stay cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete