Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wednesday July 11th 2012

Back to work today, it isn’t to bad out but think it will get pretty warm this afternoon.  I figure I will be mowing today since it has rained a couple of times but I was wrong!  I got to spray Roundup, pull weeds, weed eat and blow rocks off the drive way.  To make the story short I wasn’t sure I was going to make it through the day.  My shoulders hurt, my feet hurt and I hurt!  I made it but was dragging at quitting time.

Got home and took a shower and some Aleve and sat for the rest of the night.  What an exciting day!  Hopefully I won’t be on my feet all day tomorrow and carrying that jug of Roundup!

Linda made a loaf of banana bread this afternoon.  Very good.  We had a couple of bananas that were really ripe so she got them used up.

The Impatience that I planted and didn’t water for three weeks were just stalks so I started watering them again and they are coming back now.  I think that was pretty close!

112_3989

One blossom and more buds so I think it may  make a full recovery!

Time to say night y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment