Monday, July 16, 2012

Sunday July 15th 2012

OK, yesterday seemed like Sunday and guess what??? Today seems like Sunday also!! Great to have two Sundays in one week!

Went to church this morning at Fellowship Baptist, had a good Sunday School and a good preaching sermon.  Pastor Joe does a good job.

Stopped at Wal Mart.  Linda wanted a TV guide.  Picked one up plus a mailer for a DVD I made for Kim.  When I got home Linda said this was an old TV guide!  What a bummer.  I think she wanted me to go back and pick up a new one but I’m not driving back into town for a TV guide.  I will stop after church tonight.

I fixed lunch today. Had baked potato, corn, salad and chicken nuggets.  Wasn’t to bad.

I went back to church tonight and took the TV guide back and got my money back but they didn’t have any new guides just the ones that were outdated.  Maybe tomorrow when we go to the doctor and mail the DVD to Kim.

Not much else going on tonight.  I couldn’t stay awake in the chair.  It is a comfortable chair.

Linda fixed some popcorn, which was good, but Sparky now has a problem. He had some popcorn but he is kind of messy so I got the vacuum out and got the crumbs, Sparky is really scared of the vacuum cleaner.  He knows we keep it behind the door so I finally moved it and now he is scared of the door and the vacuum (in another room).  Wimpy little dog for sure.

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment