Friday, July 6, 2012

Thursday July 5th 2012

It’s going to be another hot one and I’m going into work today!

Here at home early in the morning I start in the garage, very slowly, getting things ready for Texas and doing a little cleaning.  I don’t do much, just some things to keep me busy so I don’t have to do it all the day before we leave.

At work I dumped the trash barrels and then started spraying Roundup. It is getting hot and I’m sweating a lot.  Not hardly a breeze either and that doesn’t help except for the Roundup.  I sprayed about five gallons and it was almost noon so I asked Mark if he had anything planned for this afternoon.  He said no, he had other business so I said that I thought I would go home.  It is only about 98 but I get to feeling weak and what I’m doing isn’t worth getting sick over.  I went on home and took a shower and laid down for about an hour.  Didn’t sleep but rested.  Felt good the rest of the day.

The rest of the day we didn’t do much, to hot to do anything.  We even had cereal for supper!  Hit the spot and didn’t heat up the house.  I kept turning the air conditioner up and finally had it set on 84 degrees and it really wasn’t bad.  Got a little warm once in awhile but not bad.  At night I finally got it turned down to 79 and that was a little warm but not real uncomfortable.

Guess that is about all for today…Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. It is HOT in OK too! Really easy to get overheated. We spend most of the time inside.

    Be careful!

    ReplyDelete