Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Monday July 2nd 2012

Going to be another hot one today!  That’s OK though because this is summer and I don’t have to work outside in itSmile!  The garden sure is sorry though.  The three weeks without water didn’t do it any good but the Bermuda Grass is sure growing. 

I went into town today and got a few things, like the insulation for the lid on the pump house.  They didn’t have it at Wal Mart and all it is is air conditioner foam strips.  I have some I may take back to Wal Mart.  Got some that is to big, or thick and I’m afraid it won’t compress enough to

seal the whole lid.

I should check my other blogs because I can’t remember if I said anything about my  parents in it or not.  After posting this if I did I may remove this part, then again maybe I won’t…. What I am saying is while I was looking at pictures on the walls I didn’t see a picture of my Dad & Mom.  Found one in an album though that was taken sometime in the 1950s I think…

112_3961

I never noticed before how much my sister looks like Mom!

100_1505

Would you believe I spent an hour looking for a picture of my sister?  It was easy finding but to get it on here wasn’t easy!  I probably have better pictures of her but this was the first one I could download to the blog, or is it upload??  I don’t know.

OK I’m completely lost, have no idea what happened the rest of the day!  I know I went to bed because I woke up this morning in bedSmile.

Time to way adios Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh!

    Wow! Sister sure does look like your mom!

    ReplyDelete