Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday July 25th 2012

Well, here is another day that isn’t going to be very  cool and I work again today.   I’m sure that I won’t be working past noon.  I started pulling weeds that Roundup won’t kill and I worked until almost 11’30AM and I’m soaked. The temperature is about 95 and there is a pretty good breeze but it is still to hot to be pulling weeds!  I am going home at noon.

Linda cut my hair this afternoon.  I really needed it.  It was getting way to long and to hot.  She did a good job and I feel a lot better.  I laid down for awhile, didn’t sleep but rested and I do feel a lot better.  Linda is also feeling better.  Doesn’t take much for her back to start hurting though.  Her breathing sounds a lot better now and that is also good.

We are getting stuff put away and straightening things up.

Not much else going on so I am really going to make this short….Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment