Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tuesday July 10th 2012

Going to be warm today but not like last week.  It is humid and they are calling for showers but there aren’t any clouds so I imagine it will be another dry and warm day.  Well, it did rain.  We took a nap this afternoon and it was raining when I got up.  Got a nice little soaker.  Probably didn’t amount to a lot but it did rain.

OK back to this morning.  I went into town to pick up  Linda’s prescriptions and I had an order in Wal Mart. I had ordered a couple of micro disks for, well, I got them for the movie camera.  They are 8 gigs and were under $5 apiece.  The micro cards are cheaper than the regular ones so I got a couple.  I think this will be a good way to store movies and pictures but I haven’t figured out if I can even download pictures onto these cards.  I know that San Disk has one you can do it but the same 8 gig costs about $40 and that is a little steep.  I may have to do some figuring but DVDs will do the trick.

I got an email from Jackie that had a recipe on it for a personal cake.  It was called a 3-2-1 cake.  You take an Angel Food cake mix and mix it with a regular cake mix of any kind (dry).  The recipe is --- 3 TBS of mix, 2 TBS water and one minute in the microwave.  Of course you have to mix the water and mix together.  We tried it…

112_3990

I’m amazed that it only takes one minute to cook!  The stuff on top is cool whip.  It (the cake) has the consistency of Angel Food cake and ours has a chocolate flavor.  Not my favorite but that’s what Linda wanted and it really is pretty good and really fast to fix!

I used Daniel’s weed eater again this morning.  With the rain the grass that I don’t want to grow is going crazy so I had to do a little trimming.  I also pulled out a bush that wasn’t nice, at least I didn’t think so.  Didn’t take long to get it out but I did work up a sweat doing it.

Here is a picture of Bud that I was  looking for yesterday…

112_3988

That dog is so hot and I guess the cool dirt is about the closest thing to air conditioning that he can get.

Not much going on, tomorrow I go to work again, and it isn’t supposed  to be to hot so hopefully I will make it through the day OK.

Time to say Night Y’all……

No comments:

Post a Comment