Monday, July 16, 2012

Saturday July 14th 2012

Well, this sure seems like Sunday, not real sure why though.  We don’t have anything planned for today and it is supposed to be kind of warm.  Had a little rain, not much, enough to get things wet but not a soaker.

I am getting things rounded up for Texas.  Not sure what all we have to take but I would like to have tools and things like that down there so I don’t have to buy them.  I know we will have work to do on the place, not urgent, but things we would like to get done.

I was going to go to town today but decided I could wait until I go to church to get what we need.  Linda’s back is still hurting.  I had her put on a lumbar belt, guess that is what it is called, and she wore it for a few hours and it seemed to help.  She will still go to the doctor Monday to see if he can figure this out.

Here is another picture of the Impatience that I planted.  It almost died when we went to California but it is coming back again…

112_4007

When we got back from California all there were was stems.  All the leaves and flowers were gone.  The Vinca plants did great!!

Well, that is about all for today…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment