Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday July 26th 2012

Well I got Linda up early this morning, actually 6AM!!!  Unheard of for sure!

We packed up things in the car and tried to get everything done in the house but usually we forget something!

We were almost to Little Rock before I asked her if she was sure she had the keys…she thought that she did but after going through her purse she couldn’t find itSad smile, what a bummer.  Not going back home.  Bernie’s son in San Antonio has one but I don’t want to drive over there for a key.  I think we can get in and hopefully won’t have to break a window to do it!

We had a really nice day of travel, it has been in the 90s almost since we left Missouri.  Not any hotter here than there but it is very warm.  The AC in the car works great, not to cold not to warm.

We made it to Nacogdoches about 4:30PM which is a lot earlier than I figured we would get here.  Had a little problem with the motel, the Victorian Inn…

112_4025

This is the motel and the outside looks very nice, actually the room isn’t to bad either, the AC doesn’t work that great though.

The problem we had is I made reservations online and I guess it was through Price Line and I found out I paid about $15 more than if I had just called and made a reservation.  I will have to make a comment on line about it.

Not going to do much of anything tonight just cool off and watch TV.  The big problem with the room was actually Sparky. The motel is pet friendly but I still had to pay extra for him.  This is his first night in a motel, well a human motel.  So far he is doing great…

Going to cool off and say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment