Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunday July 22nd 2012

The weather is pretty nice this morning.  Kind of cool, not as nice as yesterday though.

I made a mistake and told Linda I would bake her some Jalapeno

bread this morning and of course I didn’t realize this was Sunday morning! I got up about 5AM and got it started.  It isn’t hard and doesn’t take long. This was supposed to be a really cool morning, about 68 degrees and that would be nice for baking bread but I think the temperature outside is about 72 and that is kind of warm.  I did it anyway.

The bread turned out pretty nice I think..

112_4020

We had a slice before I left for church.  I toasted it and mine was the heal and I burnt it, Sparky didn’t even want it!  I ate it anyway, not to bad.  Marian likes her toast burnt but I just like mine golden, funny, I like my marshmallows burnt, most people like theirs golden brown.

Church and Sunday School were very good again.   The Pastor’s daughter sang the special and she is another very good singer. I may have to download the picture,  lets’ see….

112_4022

Pastor introduced her as his daughter so I don’t know what her name is, guess I could have asked, oh well, I’m not on the ball all the time.

A funny thing happened in Sunday School.  Ken sat beside me and I saw him looking at his feet and he asked me if his shoes matchedSmile???  I asked him if he had another pair at home just like them, not really, they looked the same to me, he left a few minutes later, wonder if he went out in the sunlight to check it out??

I fixed lunch, we had chicken patties, baked potatoes, corn and salad.  It wasn’t to bad, I got full anyway, guess that is what counts!

This afternoon I went out with Sparky and it is just hot, hot, hot!  The sun seems to be especially hot for some reason.

Well, not much else went on the rest of the day, went to church tonight and Pastor preached on the death of Jesus and what it means to us.  Very good sermon.  I may try to go to church Wednesday if I don’t work all day.I am so used to getting off work at 5:30PM that I don’t have time to get home and get back and I’m usually so tired I couldn’t do it anyway.

OK, time to go….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment