Monday, July 2, 2012

Saturday June 30th 2012

Going to be another scorcher today!!  We have been breaking records for high temps and it is going to keep on going probably through next week.  Supposed to get to 106 today and it will probably get there.  I feel sorry for Bud, the black dog. He really doesn’t like hot weather and I can understand that.  Being almost all black he absorbs a lot of the heat especially from the sun.  Hot Dog!

We aren’t gong to do anything today.  Daniel brought over his weed eater and I think I will leave it until Monday.  Don’t feel like doing it today and won’t do it tomorrow.

I like going out in the morning though.  It is pretty nice, a little warm and now it seems to be muggy.  Definitely not going to open the house up because it is almost the same temp inside as it is outside.   I like to manipulate the thermostat for the air conditioner.  During the day I move it up one degree at a time until it gets up to around 82, maybe 83 and it really does feel comfortable in here.  In the evening I turn it down one degree at a time until it gets to around 78.  That isn’t to bad in the house especially with the ceiling fans.

Sparky is relaxed and really likes the rocking chair!!!

112_3958

Doesn’t he look comfortable?   We are both quite comfortable.  We like the new rocker recliner!

Well, that is about it for today.  Taking it easy and relaxing, guess that is good thing to do after you retire!  Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment