Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday July 30th 2012

It is going to be a long day today.  Got Linda up kind of early and we tried to get everything in order and back in place and packed into the car so we could get on the road.  Turned off the water and electricity and covered up furniture.

We were packed and on the road by 8AM  I think that is quite a feet!  We stopped at the gas station down the road to get a breakfast burrito and get some air in the tires.  Cost a dollar for air but we didn’t get any, there wasn’t an air chuck on the hose!  We stopped at another station and I checked the air and it was OK. 

I am going to put a couple pictures in here..This is the Starling bird house and I guess these are Starlings???

112_4039

112_4037

This is a different view of our home…Our orange tree is loaded with oranges, they are really green though.

112_4041

Getting ready to load the car.  It is pretty warm out already and I really worked up a sweat loading the car even though we brought back a lot less that we took down.

Our trip back to Nacogdoches went pretty good.  Texas sure is a big state!  We made it to Nacogdoches around 5PM which I thought was pretty good.  We have a Tom Tom that said it was around 550 miles and about eleven hours. I told Linda to turn it off.  I copied the route to take from Mapquest and it seemed to work good for us.  The rest of the trip tomorrow should be pretty easy, once we get back on Route 59.  Should be home tomorrow evening.

We are staying at the same motel that we stayed at on the way down.  The Victorian Inn and it is a lot cheaper tonight.  I know better now than to try to get it off the internet!!! 
Have a great one….Night Y’all….

PS.  I don’t have my glasses so I’m not even checking the spelling because I can’t see the worts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment