Friday, July 13, 2012

Thursday July 12th 2012

Back to work today, not looking forward to it for sure!  After yesterday I’m not sure I can handle another day like yesterday.  I feel good this morning but not up to another day of carrying a bottle of Roundup around all day, or pulling weeds etc.

Mark has me mowing today. Finish the RV Park and then the mobile home park.  It is a little warm but could be a lot worse.  It sure is dirty but the grass does need to be mowed.

I finished mowing around 4:30 and headed back to the shop, still have another hour to go yet.

Mark and Grant had started putting up the new sign and I asked if I could help and Mark wanted me to be there to get “stuff” for them so they wouldn’t have to go up and down the ladder so much.  Got some pictures….

112_3991

Getting started…

112_3992

Coming along pretty good (I watchSmile).

112_3994

Almost done…

112_3995

Finished product….

112_3996

Well,  the got it up and all bolted down, everything put away and it is just 6:30PM.  I am usually finished at 5:30 but that is OK wasn’t to long and I didn’t have to work to hard.

I got home and took a shower and Linda fixed bacon and tomato sandwiches.  Excellent.  Mark gave us a tomato from his garden and it was really good.  Better than the ones from the Farmers Market for sure!

Time to call it a  day….Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment