Monday, July 9, 2012

Sunday July 8th 2012

Went to church at Fellowship again this morning.  I enjoy the Sunday School class because we get into discussions and they are quite interesting.

Charlie sang the special this morning and I did get a picture but it sure wasn’t good.  I think that it probably won’t be to long before I will have to get a new camera.  Maybe a small tripod would be the solution but then I would have to carry that around and that would be just as bad as carrying a large camera!

Linda’s sister, Connie is going to church now and I would like to hear what she thinks about the services.

Pastor Joe usually brings good sermons.  He gets pretty hyper sometimes. Makes it pretty interesting, also wakes you up if you are prone to go to sleep easily.  He also asks a couple times during the sermon if you are listeningSmile. His sermon was out of Proverbs 14:34.  This was a July 4th, or Independence sermon.  I think the first thing he said was “our country is in really big trouble”.  Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.  Think about that!  Are we a righteous nation?  Used to be but people want to get rid of anything to do with God because they don’t want to be convicted of doing things that are against God’s will. I think Pastor Joe really had a good sermon.  Told it like it is.  Something to think about when it’s time to vote this Fall.

We didn’t do much this afternoon.  I went to church tonight.  Rick sang the special and I did get a good picture of him..

112_3986

Rick used to be the choir director or song leader.  His song was about using ordinary people to do extraordinary things for God.

Pastor Joe’s sermon tonight was “The different names of Jesus”.  It was good and even though there are over 200 different names he is going to go through just a few.  Jesus, Christ, Lord, I AM and a few others he mentioned tonight.  This is going to be a series so I’m curious what he will bring next week.

Well, it started raining tonight!   I got a picture of Bud trying to keep cool..

112_3983

He has dug a hole under the deck to lay in.  I feel sorry for him, he gets so hot and for sure I’m not going to let him in the house.  He will be OK but I sure wouldn’t want to be in his place.  With the rain it should cool off enough for him to be a little more comfortable.  Sure hope so…

Relax tonight…Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment