Friday, July 20, 2012

Thursday July 19th 2012

I think it’s going to be another warm one!

Got to work and Grant and I are going to Russell St to mow.  I guess I’m going to mow and Grant is going to spray and weed whack.  We had a slow start because the mower is only running on one cylinder again so Grant had to go pick up another plug.  The Kubota place only carries one plug at a time I guess.  The last time we replaced one, about two months ago, they only had one so I guess that is their stock pile!

We finished earlier than I thought we would.  We had Mark’s truck so we needed to get it back so they could go to lunch.  We made it back a little after noon and we got everything unloaded and they were ready to take off. Grant said he was done for the day because he was just plumb tuckered!  I can understand that, I’ve been there.  I asked Mark if he wanted to work on a tree this afternoon and I’m not sure but I don’t think he did.  It is going to be over 100 degrees and I’m not sure but I think it is close already.  We decided to call it a day.

On the way home I noticed on the bank it was 99 and I had 100 in the car so I guess it is a good thing to take the rest of the day off.

We are thinking of heading to Texas tomorrow to take some things down so we won’t have quite such a load this Fall.

Got a call from Kim, out in California, and she was saying Dee is having vehicle problems so with that we decided not to go.  I was thinking of not going anyway but this kind of settled it.

Linda fixed egg burritos for supper, they were really good.  Haven’t had them for a long time.  Well, not much else going on tonight…guess it’s that time….Night Y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment